512 Wrestling Waiver
I, the undersigned, in consideration for my or my minor child’s voluntary participation with 512 Outlaw Wrestling, do herby willfully acknowledge that my signature below attests to my understanding and agreement that:
1. On behalf of myself, my spouse, my child/ward (the “Participant”), my heirs and next of kin, personal representative, agents, insurers, successors and assigns (all hereinafter "Releasors") hereby forever release, discharge and covenant not to sue 512 Outlaw Wrestling, or any successor or predecessor business entity or wrestling club, the board of directors, the officer and/or members of 512 Outlaw Wrestling, the coaches, volunteers of 512 Outlaw Wrestling nor their insurers, their affiliated or controlled legal entities or clubs, administrators, agents, TX-USA Wrestling, committees, volunteers, all employees of USA Wrestling, and any and all participants, officials, referees, coaches, host clubs, guest clinicians, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, local organizing committees and owners, lessors and operators of premises used to conduct any wrestling event, meet, practice or activity (all hereinafter "Releasees") from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, causes of action or losses of any kind or nature, past, present or future, direct or consequential that I may hereafter have for PERSONAL INJURY, PERMANENT, TEMPORARY, TOTAL OR PARTIAL DISABILITY, DISFIGUREMENT, PARALYSIS AND ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES TO PERSON OR PROPERTY OR DEATH, arising out of my participation in, attendance at or traveling to and from any wrestling event or activity including, but not limited to, LOSSES CAUSED BY THE PASSIVE OR ACTIVE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or hidden, latent or obvious defects in the facilities or equipment used.
2. Releasor understands and acknowledges that wrestling activities and the sport of wrestling, in general, have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, training, instruction, supervision, or expertise can eliminate. RELEASOR EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PERMANENT, TEMPORARY, TOTAL OR PARTIAL DISABILITY, DISFIGUREMENT, PARALYSIS AND ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES TO PERSON OR PROPERTY OR DEATH, sustained while participating in, attending, preparing for or traveling to and from any wrestling event, meet, practice or activity, including the risk of PASSIVE OR ACTIVE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or hidden, latent or obvious defects in the facilities or equipment used.
3. Releasor acknowledges and fully understands that each participant in any wrestling event, meet, practice, or activity, including Releasor, will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent, temporary, total, or partial disability, disfigurement, paralysis and any other losses to person or property, including death, and that severe social and economic losses may result not only from releasor's own action, inactions or negligence but also from the actions, inactions or negligence of others notwithstanding the rules of play or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further Releasor acknowledges and fully understands that there may be other associated risks with such activities which are not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, Releasor acknowledges and fully understands that this release, discharge, and covenant not to sue explicitly includes, but is not limited to, all losses and damages of any kind arising out of Releasor’s presence, or the presence of those accompanying Releasor, on the property of 512 Outlaw Training Center, Collier 609, LLC, 512 Outlaw Wrestling, the officer/members of 512 Outlaw Wrestling, the coaches of 512 Outlaw Wrestling, or on the property of any entity affiliated with or controlled by 512 Outlaw Wrestling, the officer/members of 512 Outlaw Wrestling the coaches, volunteer, administrators, officers, board members of 512 Outlaw Wrestling even when such losses or damages are not directly related to the dangers inherent in wrestling.
5. Video/Photo Release: I hereby give permission for images of the participant, captured during any 512 Outlaw Wrestling practice, program, open mat, private sessions, small group instruction, camps, clinics, tournaments, or competitions listed through video, photo, and digital means, to be used solely for the purposes of 512 Outlaw Wrestling promotional material and publications, and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE PROVISIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND ITS PURPOSE, MEANING, AND INTENT.